I felt tired after a long day in school but on the other hand, I was eager to play badminton with YT. She is a great pal of mine. Although we seldom contact, we would always keep each other updated whenever we meet up.
This evening, we spent the time reminiscing the past when we were training. When we stepped into the place, we were still wondering if we would meet our coach. True enough, the moment we opened the door, we saw familiar face. There she was, looking intently at the girls to ensure that they were doing the correct things. I missed her! She was a motherly figure to us when we were under her. Always asking us to study hard and play hard. She encouraged us as well as reprimanded us when we were in wrong. Our growing years were spent with her. Her trainings were wonderfully fun. No matter how tired we were, we always pushed ourselves because she believed in us. Then, we replayed the trainings we used to do. Doing everything that was supposed to be done in training. We are in love with our past trainings.
3 days a week. 3 to 4 hours during each of the 3 days. Sentosa camps, school camps, lunch after Saturday trainings as well as dinner for weekdays. I simply love the team I had with YT being my partner for almost all the competitions. That is why we do share a certain level of mo qi between us.
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment