Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Went to the zoo on monday and had fun despite the rain. We were quite lucky in the sense that whenever there heavy rain, we would be somewhere near a shelter. Thus, we were not drenched. Among the many animals in the zoo, I loved the white tigers the most. Then we left the zoo for town to have dinner. The buffet dinner proved to be too taunting for many of us. The best part came when we exchanged present. We created quite a stir that people from other tables were also looking at us and seeing what we had gotten for our present.

Huiting, I loved the book you gave me. Haha. I will try to brush up my reading skills and apply what I had learnt. I think I can understand why you choose that book for me. Haha. Thank you!

Shopping yesterday. Anyway, I bought chocolates again. I also saw a Levis wallet. It is beautiful and of course, it comes with a beautiful price. I had such an impluse that I almost bought it until friends told me to look around. I wanted something that I could use for a long time. Oh ya, I love the watch which sammi is endorsing now. I like watch with delicate details. I have a dream watch but dun think my dream watch can be easily found since it is not something that people may like. Thus, this sammi watch seems to be the next best alternative.

No comments: