Ever since I was taught on tax computation last wed, each day seems good. At least, I go to the office each day knowing there are tasks for me to accomplish.
Today another senior wanted me to work on P&L, i heard some asked: "eh, thought the interns will not be taught on such things?"
Then I realised it was my mentor who recommeded that senior to let me work on the P&L, in order to prepare for other tax computation. My mentor then suddenly asked in concern, "You know how to do right?" and added, "Don't throw my face ar." I like this mentor of mine. She is definitely nice to get along. So patient with me. She trusts me and will try to keep me occupied with work and let me learn if she can.
Usually, interns working for less that 3 months will not be taught much. That what I have heard from others in the company. Thus, I am considered quite lucky to learn. My interest in tax was not much during the tax lessons. Now after knowing how to apply what I have learnt, I feel good. My interest is also getting stronger.
Hopefully, I will be able to walk through the whole process of computing the tax during the remainding 8 weeks.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment