Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I love the time I spent walking. It is a time when all kind of thoughts will appear. Along the way, I saw a primary school. Laughter and shouting filled the air. Those kids are enjoying themselves. Then reached a secondary school. The same old thing.

As a saying "Life is a bed of roses" goes by, it will depend on which perspective life is being subjected to. Rose contains thorns. We may get pricked by these teeny weeny thorns without knowing. Just like people. Overall, it appears harmless. Yet, on further inspection, it may contain tiny little thorns that just prick and scar us. Is it worth while to continue holding it knowing full well that accident may happen unknowingly? What should we do? Stay away and never touch it. Or simply remove the thorns.

Now the complexity of friendship/people is revealing itself. How blessed I am to truly acknowledge this revelation at only such a age. More of this will happen. It will only show the ugly side. Something I do not want to associate with.

No comments: