Thursday, September 14, 2006

Normal

Life in cheers has been alright. Things are going on well just that there are hiccups every now and then. It is perfectly normal since we are so new. Even the suppliers get a headache because we are always changing people and thus, they have a hard time looking for the correct person. Still, it is a great learning experience. It has been more than a week or nearly two weeks there. Time flies unknowingly. It is a plus point that I have fantastic teammates who helped me with things I should do. Especially today when I am bombarded with so many things and I only have a pair of hands. People’s characters, especially individual stands out easily. However, as long as the task is done and everything operates smoothly, it is not a big deal. Enjoy!

I guess this post is straight to the point. So at least you guys will not have more question marks popping up. ;)

No comments: