Glad that I went for it even though I only know like around 6 people out of the many people over there. It was great to be there. To chat with my -more than 2 years since I last saw them- friends. Not that there was no attempt for them to contact me. Just that the times chosen for playing badminton will always clash with my schedule.
The feeling was great because the person still remember you after so long. You are invited while some are not. Her effort has touched me. During JC, we only played badminton. Usually, I will not join them for dinner coz it is already late and I always have piles of tutorials undone. Once the last competition ended, we bade farewell and only said hi whenever we met along the corridors. We may not be close but I am already thankful for what I have. :)
Another celebration to come tomorrow. Busy!
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment