Wednesday, January 17, 2007

This is a great week.

Yesterday went for the badminton IVP. By the time I saw their call for help, it was already 5.35pm. The whole match starting at 6pm and worst 2 matches were starting at the same time. Having a walkover in any competition is worst than losing. My teammates were trying to delay the match as late as possible. At the same time, I rushed all the way down to Simei ITE. Was glad that I turned up to help them. My match was high. Everyone was high. The crowd was cheering and at the same time, I was performing at my best. The best performance I had ever put up compared to those lousy matches in Nov. Anyway, I had told them my choice earlier on. Thus, when I turned up yesterday, they were more appreciative than anything.

Today, I manged to clear another great hurdle. I am seriously losing my energy on it. I am appreciative of how the girls accompanyed me during my wait. The laughter definitely relaxed my tensing mood. U girls know what? haha. While I was on my way there, despite Huiting asking me not to think of them. I could not help but suddenly thought of you guys and what you all had said during that period. A smile crept up and I was smiling to myself.

This January is a packed month for me.

No comments: